Tuesday, February 12, 2002

I'm leaving this webcam pic on for a while, since I won't be in the home office much today. This is cool, though; I was able to flip my Dad off in real time this morning. I guess I should pay for the software, or someone could cheerfully donate the funds.. Wow, I look like shit. I don't know why I bought the stupid thing. I did have an awful day yesterday, filled with personal attacks and even a threat made over the phone by a guy who rear-ended me a couple of weeks ago. There is such a thing, I think, as "Geek Therapy," where instead of paying a shrink $150/hour, you go out and buy something for the computer and spend that hour trying to figure it out. Once someone got my DSL router working, I didn't have that to screw with. Maybe I should have him undo it just so I can try to fix it again. Next "Goochcam" upload is at 1pm. I guess.

No comments: