Thursday, March 14, 2002

This site's been going down like your sister for the last couple of days:

The reason is that I'm taking Microsoft MCSA courses and we're at the Managing Web Services module of the class. The only way to guarantee that I'll do any studying at home is... That's right SABOTAGE MY OWN SITE in the hopes that I'll fix everything. Hopefully this hasn't affected my readership of 20-25 people.

A real shout out to the band Eight Count for getting on my guestbook and posting a picture and link. Check 'em out on their site which is accessible from the guestbook. I have no idea who they are or where they're from, but check 'em out. Hell, I don't even know if this site is working right now, perhaps I'm the only one looking at this. Please email me with feedback.

No comments: