Sunday, June 16, 2002

I have so much to talk about! I spent a shitpot full of cash this weekend, which usually has a direct correlation to how much I have to talk about. I got a new wireless phone... state of the art German shit. It records conversations, synchs with my Outlook... It's cool. In the meantime, I've been playing couple of games that I downloaded off of Kazaa. Max Payne and Grand Theft Auto III are bending my new video card over a park bench and sodomizing it... but the video card wants more. I'm not a gamer, but I'm having a good time.

GTAIII: If there was widespread demand for a simulation of setting car bombs, robbing pimps, clubbing prostitutes like baby seals, and running over pedestrians with a stolen car, this game fills the void. Great game... JESUS!

Max Payne: beautiful game, great story. Well done. I'll write more later... tired and buzzed.

Happy (not a) Father's Day!

No comments: