Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Portland, Oregon police officer indicted

Portland officer Gina Hoesly and me, circa 2001. Note my beard with the simulated chin line.


Gina Hoesly's appearance on the Bad Pig Girls calender in Sept. 2000. The irony is fucking killing me.

I've been senselessly regurgitating the news for the last week and this item hits home in a shitty sort of way. I don't know Gina very well, but we have a lot of mutual friends. We can all take comfort in the fact that I know from first-hand experience (as a crime victim) that the Multnomah County District Attorney's office can't prosecute their way out of a paper fucking bag.

For more information, see the KGW story HERE

(this website is not associated with anyone named mark kroeker, the portland police, the Vatican, or good taste).

No comments: