Monday, April 07, 2003

See April 4th's blog for a reference as to how frustrated I am at the Scarface situation.

Last night I went to Hollywood Video to rent Scarface. Couldn't find it in DVDs. Couldn't find it in VHS.

Asked the girl at the counter where I could find Scarface, one of the greatest gangster films of all time. She said "Oh, we don't have it, surprisingly."

Surprisingly, indeed.

"You mean to tell me that your store has 1000 copies of Mariah Carey's "Glitter" and not one copy of Scarface?" I shot back.

"Someone likely stole our last copy of Scarface and never returned it" she volleyed. She dared to continue: "You know, for like $15.00 you could probably just buy a copy from Best Buy.

My friend had to keep me from jumping across the counter in a violent rage (Again, read April 4th's blog for some background info on this pathetic saga).

No comments: