Sunday, April 06, 2003

Word.

After a brief stop at Skyland Pub, I went to the Widmer Gasthaus for more beer and Greg's birthday party (see blog below) and then went back to the Skyland, then went to Old Chicago for more beer, then went to a friend's house to drink more because I couldn't really be drunk if I was able to drive to all those places.

Then, this morning, I threw up in my own toilet for the first time since I moved into the condo in January.

Good times. Good times. I did wake up early to help a friend get to work this morning. And that task is all I've accomplished today.

Well, my Swatch watch seems to be running really slow. I moved it ahead last night and it's already moved itself back to pre-daylight savings time. Time to hit up ebay for a new time piece. Wow, could you have asked for any more useless trivia about me? I'm bored just writing it.


GOOCH: WELL HUNG. OVER.

No comments: