Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I watched Unfaithful last night. I can't figure out which lesson I learned: To never bang a married chick or to never get married at all. Either way, I'm locking up my snow globes from now on.

I slipped a Xanax into my applesauce last night. I tricked myself into taking a pill. Next time I'm on a date that isn't going so well, I'm going to dump some Rohypnol into my own drink.

This msblast.exe worm/virus is a motherfucker. I've been putting out those flames lately. Make sure your virus software is up to date and if you don't have some sort of firewall, get one (Windows XP has one built in). You can hire me to fix the problem, if you get infected. I'm dirt cheap and seldom drink while working.

Blogger, who hosts these log pages, is having a planned server outage tonight. I had an unplanned server outage today. I regret any inconvenience.

No comments: