Friday, August 15, 2003

I've been spending more time trying to hide this site than telling people about it. I get emails from people that I've just met (read: girls) asking if I'm "really that drunk and angry?" The answer: absofuckinglutely. Not really, though. I'm a fun loving guy. Not a lot of responsibilities and I party a bit too much. Don't forget... I lost my job and my girlfriend broke up with me within a short span of each other. I say that when life deals you a bad hand, make lemonade.

So I've made lemonade. Actually, lemon juice, and squeezed it into a pint or fifteen of Widmer Hefeweizen. I'll grow up (again) soon, but in the meantime I'm going to party like the rock star that you aren't.

YMIKE LEAVING THE GAME:Michael Yatabe of DFiVE9 fame has announced that he is leaving the music scene. Mike was the one who got me hooked up with Jam Magazine back when I graduated from college and he's still a good friend of mine today. Good luck to him in his future endeavors. His last show with DFiVE9 will be August 22nd at the Ash Street Saloon. Attendance is required, yo.


DFIVE9 IS... L TO R: YMIKE, WILL, NIC, KRUM.

Oh, yeah... back to me.


GOOCH WITH PARROT BAY GIRLS 8.14.03. HOLY CHRIST, THE DRINK IN MY HAND (A "PARROT BAY BREEZE") GAVE
ME THE WORST FUCKING HANGOVER. I SHOULD HAVE PUT THAT DRINK DOWN
AND HELD THE GIRLS. LIKE A STRAIGHT GUY WOULD.

No comments: