Sunday, May 23, 2004

I'm Gooch, bitch.

As suggested through emails and comments on this blog, I downloaded and installed BearShare on my computer. My first inclination was to install another computer (a Pentium II or something) on which to unleash my file sharing endeavors. Like a Chasey Lain video and Vaseline Intesive Care hand lotion, BearShare gets the job done. My system is stable for now, but I'm cautious. You can buy a version of BearShare, but that's not my style.

BearShare website.

When you care enough to send the very best (and you really, really, fucked up the night before), call:

Nancy's Floral
2001 NE Burnside Rd,
Gresham, OR 97030
503.661.0911

Dean Vernon Wormer: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Goddammit... it's all I know.

I'm reading a book without pictures: Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. Okay, I just opened it long enough to see that there are no pictures. It's the first thing I've read in a long time that wasn't published by Microsoft.

No comments: