Thursday, August 26, 2004

I was driving home from working when a truck pulled up next to me. The driver started shaking his finger at me screaming "shame on you... shame on you!" He then pulled forward, turned his hazard lights on, and pointed at the ground next to him as if he wanted me to pull next to him.

Fuck that.

Oddly enough, the truck had a "Sun Glow Heating and Air Conditioning" sign on the back. Sun Glow was my first employer out of high school. I called the owner, they remembered me. I told them to find out what the guy's problem was and I'd call back tomorrow to find out why he was yelling at me. Maybe I did something wrong, I have no idea.

"Shame on you?" I'm Catholic and, well... I'm me. I've got enough guilt without having random people pointing at me and yelling that I should be ashamed. I am ashamed, dammit! Leave me alone random psycho motorists!

No comments: