Tuesday, August 24, 2004

You... you're kidding me.

It's 5am. At 4:15am, my ex girlfriend called me. "Is everything alright?" I asked. "Everything's fine," she replied, "I just wanted to know if you had my email password. I used it on the laptop next to your bed [four months ago]and thought it might still be on there. Were you sleeping?"

It's wasn't on there. And I was sleeping.

Of course, now I can't get back to sleep.

My other ex girlfriend, Cheryl, and I went to dinner last night. After I left dinner, I called another girl that I used to date. What the fuck is wrong with me? I think I date girls in the hopes that we'll break up and become the best of friends. Who does that? I might have a date lined up for later this week that I'm nervous about, so there's hope for me to end my run of making out with mediocre girls on the well-lit dance floor of a country bar.

Word.

Fuckin' A.

GOOCH:tired

No comments: