Monday, August 16, 2004

It's Kay Day!

The following post was written by a friend of mine, without my knowledge, who found my laptop on with the Blogger editing page logged in and open. My friend Kay wrote that. Well played, Kay... well played. It's the first time in the five years this website has existed that another person has written a (b)log entry. Last night was also the first time I let a girl ride in my car with her feet on the dashboard - also Kay (I've never met a girl who could just ride in a car with her feet on the floorboard). Kay's fortuitousness was added to when we replaced her $45/month cable service with a USB wireless ethernet adapter and successfully sucked internet service from someone else's wireless access point. This only usually works in apartment/condo complexes and if you're lucky enough to have someone close by with an open wireless access point. Buy a lottery ticket, Kay... you're on a roll!

Written by Kay in the style of Gooch: Hanging out with two of my girlfriends tonight. I was told that I speak much differently when I'm trying to get a piece of ass. Met a few new women lately but all are just "friends," what can I say? Women cant resist my metro-sexual style. Gooch OUT- got to get some dinner now!!

No comments: