Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Word. Stick it to Comcast. If you live in an apartment or some sort of multi-family dwelling, spend $20-$50 on wireless connectivity equipment and try to latch on to someone's open wireless access point. I brought my laptop to two random apartments Monday night and both times I was able to access the internet at 11mbps (the same speed as in my own home, on my own access point). Contact me and I'll do it for shots of Jack Daniels if you're not able to figure the setup yourself.

Put in a good work day today. Legitimate stuff. Slept for nine hours last night, so of course I can't sleep now. Fuck. I've slept in my own house for three night in a row (counting tonight). I think it's a record since I've lived in Troutdale.

My commercial shoot on Monday went really well. I had to dress like it was cold outside, despite the fact that it was close to 90 degrees on the overpass where I was standing. They had to mop the sweat off my face during the close-ups. Ultimately, I played a great depressed guy. I brought a bottle of Jack Daniels with me that morning. The director said "we don't need any props for this shoot." I said "what props."

Just kidding.

I wish this blog bored me as much as it bores you; I'd be asleep right now.

GOOCH:tired.

No comments: