Wednesday, August 18, 2004

MSN Entertainment: Goodfellas cast reunites to promote new DVD.

I'm getting a little annoyed at buying a DVD only to have a "special edition" version released a year later. I'm going to have two copies of every cool movie out there... and sometimes the difference between the original and the "special deluxe directors platinum" edition is negligible. However, if you think I'm not going to run out and buy the new Goodfellas DVD, you're fucking crazy. I'll bitch about it, but I'll do it.

8:37am August 18, 2004: Gooch downloads his first country song on Bearshare, a peer-to-peer filesharing network. Also on this day: Cats start chasing dogs and an altar boy rapes a priest (The joke is that the "dog and cat" thing and the "priest" thing are as unlikely to happen as me downloading a country song, because I've historically despised country music).

No comments: