Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Ah... it's 3am. I was working at the home office when I decided to take a nap at 7pm. I woke up at 12:30am. I'm like Rip Van Winkle. If I was a corny white rapper, you could say I was like Robert Van Winkle. I finished the computer work I had started and then went shopping at WinnCo.

Winnco, the 24-hour discount grocery store. It's 24 hours, but from midnight to 8am is when the store crew works at restocking the shelves and cleaning up. This means that helping you, saying hi, or acknowledging you when you want to do something so bothersome as to pay for your groceries seems out of the question at 2am. I'm not complaining, Diet Rockstar energy drinks, the staple of my alcoholic (and non-alcoholic morning) diet sells for $1.58 whereas I've been paying $2.25 elsewhere. Diet Rockstar's white 18oz. can looks like a beer and whenever I go to an early-morning job (10am or so) people have stopped me because they thought I was drinking beer. They only think that because the can looks like beer and I'm probably buzzed from the night before.

Holy crap, I need to sleep. Star Wars Trilogy DVDs come out later this month. Someone said on the TV that it was the first "digital release" of the films. Tell that to my Laserdisc collection, bitches. I'm out of it... really tired. Hopefully I'll look coherent tomorrow. It's 3:18. Out:gooch

No comments: