Friday, September 17, 2004

Good morning. I added to the earlier blog, an addendum if you will. If you won't, then go fuck yourself. I woke up at 4am and can't seem to sleep any more. it's 8:34 now. I've resorted to eating leftover barbecue ribs from the Prime Rib here in Portland in an effort to get the "itis," or whatever the hell Chapelle was talking about in that skit. Four hours sleep. What the hell is happening to me? I've got to try to sleep a little while, then wake up to an alarm at 11am so I can make a business lunch in Tigard.

I lead a tortured existence. I'd go to AA, but even the group leader would probably take me out for drinks afterwards. The main problem is that I don't have any real problems, so I have nothing to complain about but I'm still bitter about shit, but I can't say anything because people will say "you don't have any real problems" and then I'll go absolutely fucking nuts, then I'll take a xanax, then I'll sleep for four hours, then I'll bitch about only sleeping for four hours and then some asshole will inevitably say "I only slept three hours last night" and I'll say 'good for fucking you.'

Working at Skyland tonight. Live music there this evening. It'll be fun.

No comments: