Saturday, September 18, 2004

Bouncing was cool last night. Live music was played for the first time since I have worked there and it was really good. I think I spent more money than I made last night. Red Bulls, tipping the band, sending flowers to a girl at another bar. Oh well. I got to see live music and then go to an after party at my friend's house. I did have to deal with a real, live stalker last night. Every time I or the other security guard walked out, the guy would take off. After four hours of this psycho staring inside the bar on and off, I confronted him. Long story short, he was married to and watching a specific person in the bar and didn't think there should be a problem with him standing outside the bar looking in a window all night.

Wrong.

Naturally, my friendly inquisition of his intentions pissed this personification of a COPS episode (jeans, jean jacket, white tennis shoes, scraggly hair, cigarette, fucked up eyes... he looked like he was just pulled out of the back of a police car) off enough that he wanted to fight me. I may be on a diet of Jack Daniels and bar food, but he looked like he was on a diet of heroine and methamphetamines. Jack trumps meth, right? Whatever. Some people that knew the guy went out to diffuse the situation and I went inside and bummed three cigarettes, which I chain smoked.

Could have got laid last night. Opted to be held. I'm a fag.

Living la vida Gooch.

Fuck.


No comments: