Saturday, September 04, 2004

I left work at Skyland early tonight due to illness. I've taken some Theraflu but read the label first because I couldn't tell if it would wake me up or put me to sleep. The warnings include the following statements:

May cause drowsiness (a good thing).

May cause excitablility (a bad thing).

What kind of drugs are we doling out that can cause such a wide range of side effects? Is it just "wait and see?" I'm perplexed. I'm also feeling a bit drowsy. Who knows. Who cares.

I left the Pub early last night as well and apparently someone showed up to see me right after I left. They called my cell phone (which was out of range at the time, so no caller ID) and left a message stating "I came all this way and you're not here!" I have no idea who it was. I've asked a few people and no one I can think of showed up. If you know who it was, email me. And if it was you: I'm sorry.

Sort of...

GOOCH:license to [be] ill.

No comments: