Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Three songs on the Windows Media Player: Flock of Seagulls: Space Age Love Song; Alphaville: Forever Young; When in Rome: The Promise. Eighties New Wave mode in effect.

I love the Sirius radio. Yesterday I received 100 shares of Sirius stock from my Father for Christmas. The stock is already worth $300 more than when he purchased it last month. There's a chance that prick Stern can help me retire before 35.

Meanwhile, another ex-boyfriend pounding on the door at the sight of the GOOCH-1 in the ex-girlfriend's driveway. Phone calls asking to answer the door rang from 2:00am to 4:30am. What am I supposed to do? answer the door? I needs my sleep. Yo.


GOOD SIGN THAT THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER.



I'm not even acting like I got the upper hand on anyone. Shit, I can empathize better than anyone. I felt bad, but also threatened and wanting to go to sleep. He should relax...I've been the "other guy" off and on for about a year now. I've gotten more rebounds than Wilt Chamberlain. It's not so bad. Oh well.
Went to see Modest Mouse last night. Great show. McMenamins staff can be pretty condescending. I called them on it, though. Just because you look like you haven't showered for a week does not make you better than me. Fuckers. It's my friend Bonnie's birthday today. Marty and I are pretty sure that she had a birthday a month ago. I guess we'll celebrate again. Bonnie is the girl from the "fight breakup" pictorial. Cool. Off to exercise for a minute.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE

No comments: