Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm back.

Man, it was good to go to the beach. I love salt air, I love gambling and winning. I love getting drunk with the local meth heads. The house in which we stayed was awesome. Even the weather warmed up for us. And... my head is clearer. For now.

Vacation is like masturbation for the soul.

And withdrawal symptoms are nature's way of saying "Don't stop doing drugs." I forgot my meds over the weekend and by Sunday night I was vomitting and not feeling so good. I didn't sleep last night and my brain feels a bit fried. Have a meeting this afternoon and then I sleep.

My friend is setting me up with a girl. I have a phone number and everything. Through a bizarre coincidence this girl was a Portland State cheerleader and she and I were part of a Hawaii trip in 2000. Small world, indeed. I'm not big on dating right now but it might be nice to have a quiet dinner with a girl I have yet to offend. My two ex girlfriends are sadly out of my life and my (female) best friend is really pissed at me.

Ahhh... but I've got a beach trip under my belt. My Mom says I sound less stressed. Hopefully I'll kick some ass this week (work wise).

GOOCHOUT!

No comments: