Friday, February 17, 2006

It's cold here in the office. I'm about done working on the computers that I'd been entrusted to heal.

My hands are pretty fucking cold right now; need to work out the radiator issue. It's hard to type.

I think I'm losing my head. Sometimes when a computer doesn't work right or doesn't boot at all you need to purge power from the system. You unplug the power cord from the back of the computer, push the power button and power stored in the capacitors will discharge from the machine (you can even see the fans spin momentarily if you look).

That's where I'm at right now. I'm not handling anything normally. Friends, ex girlfriends, work, customers. I've normally avoided vacations but I'm making myself go out of town this weekend, if not just to "purge" myself of whatever's trapped in the capacitors in my head causing me to react in strange ways to different situations.

Anyways, it's time for Piece of Ass of the Week!

Stacy Kiebler from WWE.

I'm on vacation, bitches.

GOOCHout

No comments: