Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The only thing worse than drinking and dialing is drinking and emailing. I sent an angry email last night that I regret somewhat and I read it for the first time even though I wrote it. It made me cringe. It's shit like this that makes me HATE drinking. Seriously... what the fuck. I wish Drunk Gooch and Sober Gooch could have a summit and resolve a number of outstanding conflicts between the two:

An appeal should be made for Drunk Gooch to:

Quit hitting on ugly chicks.
Quit emailing/calling/talking to the ex girlfriend
Never, ever again assault a mailbox.
Always use a condom
Never again forego taking medication at night.
Drink and Blog with caution

Seriously, I want my phone and computer to require a breathalyzer test in order to work.

Also, my diet has not been conducive to drinking as my stomach is always empty.

Lunch time.

Goochout

No comments: