Monday, February 13, 2006

Oh, man... Valentine's Day is here? Just like Christmas and New Year's I'm so happy to celebrate this holiday single as well. Maybe I'll do something romantic like light some candles and scatter rose petals on my bed before I rub one out Tuesday night. I'm not jaded... just not into it. If you're in a relationship; good for you. I hope you're happy because hopefully the happiness now can justify having your heart pulled out of your chest later on when he or she "became confused" and found themselves sharing drinks with another person that makes them feel comfortable at the moment. Trust me, unbeknowst to me the last four, um "encounters" with different women have proven to be cheating on their part WITHOUT ME KNOWING. There was one other encounter where I knew there was a boyfriend but was too drunk to care.

My point: I've had a great run since my last girlfriend and I broke up but it has done NOTHING to help me learn to trust again. That's fine... I'll trip to the dark side.

Here's some articles to read. Happy Valentine's Day!

Schmucks.

Her cheating heart: how to tell if your wife or girlfriend is likely to have an affair—and how to prevent it - Relationships

The greatest thing I've ever written: The Breakup Column

No comments: