Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sorry if the last few entries offended anyone, if not simply for the language. I've been a wreck the last week with working, moving, strip club DJing. I slept 12 hours last night. My drive home last night was that of a man who looked at going to bed and sleeping in the way some people are eager to go do something fun. I was driving 50mph down Halsey popping Seroquels like skittles and thinking about the joy of sleeping and not having to wake up for anything.

Fucking bliss.

So I worked today, working tonight at the strip club, and will work tomorrow. I guess making money is augmented by having no time to spend it. Beach vacation next weekend. Pretty stoked.

Dieting has been a struggle for me and I've put myself on a program starting this last Monday. Lost 4 pounds so far. A drop in the bucket, but I'll get there.

Wow, what a lame blog. I'll try and think of something funny to write as opposed to "What I did this week by John Gallucci age 31."

GOOCH:lame and out.

No comments: