Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Congratulations, Marty and Carly on their new baby boy born yesterday.

Happy birthday, Q-Ball. Or as I've known him since I was six: Ryan. He and I are working together at Montegto's (strip club) at 157th and Division this Friday from 8pm (He's bartending, I'm DJing) to close.

Sometimes when a cool comment is left, I'll repost it to the main blog page. Here's one in response to my poem (obviously):

Your poem is nice,
I really must say.
It gave me a smile,
It brightened my day.

You say you're a bachelor
and I must agree
But true love will soon find you -
this you will see.

Soon there will be someone new
in your bed.
She'll turn off HER lamp,
and kiss your big head. (????)

I think you will meet her
sooner than later.
She, too, will love sushi,
jack and darth vader.

You'll giggle for hours,
you'll watch your huge TV,
She'll cook you a nice dinner,
You'll fix her PC.

But how do you know, Jules?
What's the deal? Why?
The simple fact is, Gooch -
you're a nice guy.

No comments: