Sunday, November 05, 2006

Moved to East County early
in two thousand three

Ex Girlfriend decided our apartment
Didn't belong to me

A relationship ends
"Let's still be friends"

Woke up with morning Wood Village
So to a condo I moved
Unemployment soon proved

Imminent.

My employer's parting words:
"Let's still be friends"

A summer of like soon ensued
To Waitresses and bartender chicks
my eyes were glued

A bottle of Jack in my left hand
An unemployment check in my right
I got pretty drunk almost every night

Got a job as a bouncer
and a strip club announcer
All perks, no cash
Life in 97060:
The wind got blown
And so did I

Couldn't find a real job
so I made one up
Fixing computers
Next to a tattoo shop

Self employment
Has taken me pretty far
Just bought a TV
Cost more than my first car

People say I'm getting old
And should settle down
They're not scaring me
I'm too busy trying to keep up with my hero
Ron Jeremy

Single is nice
Jerking off is the biggest price
Wake up in the morning and tough decision:
Get a massage?
Watch a DVD of Entourage?
Make a collage? (wait... what the fuck? Nevermind)

I'd like to find a nice girl
To call mine
Or maybe find a rich girl
And cross the Feder
Line

I need a headache like I need a wife
One thing is obvious:

I'm a bachelor for life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See this? See this? It's a tear in my eye. You won't ever see this again. Fucking sweet, dude.