Friday, December 08, 2006

Due to a phone call that I just received with implications to the contrary:

I am not gay.

"I always kind of thought you were..." she said. "I'll love you either way" she said.

I might expand on this later. I might bury this entirely. Not gay.

I'm going to go eat red meat, shoot a gun, and screw a stripper this weekend. It's on my list of things to do now. I might do all three at the same time.

***

An excerpt from an email I drunkenly sent last night:

What's funny is that the stereotype I'm trying to avoid is well... me
It doesn't make sense. It's how I started an email to someone I hadn't heard from since high school. Had nothing to do with the email she sent. Bizarre. I guess I'm a stereotype that I'm trying to avoid.

***

Funniest shit I'd heard all day (yesterday) from my cousin Micah: "This is kind of awkward... Remember how I told you we got your Christmas gift a long time ago? Well it was the box set for season one of Mind of Mencia." It was a goof, but I believed him for a second. Well played, Micah. Well played. Coincidentally, I actually saw the first season of Mind of Mencia for sale at a car wash yesterday.

gooch:notgay

No comments: