Friday, January 19, 2007



It's 6am and I'm lying in bed (or is it laying in bed? I guess laying is what I do in bed and lying in bed is what I do afterwards (I'll call you!)). What the fuck am I talking about? Hung out with some female friends last night. I have too many female friends. Maybe I'm secretly building up the numbers of females I surround myself with so that I increase the chances of one of them slipping up and having sex with me.

I'm a pig.

Is Gwen Stefani a fucking alien? She used to be the cute "Just a Girl" chick with the Adidas pants and now she's some bizarre pop star with plastic hair and pet Asian girls. Fucking creepy.

I'm hungry. I've been going to the gym a lot and I feel better physically and have regained some of the confidence I lost with a medication related massive weight gain. over the last year. That said, I don't want anyone to think that I enjoy running in place, putting large metal weights over my head, getting up at 6am, or eating healthy. Jack Daniels needs to make a nutrition drink.

U2 video: I love U2. They've found their pop niche and are thriving in it. This video is the best thing on TV right now:



If there was a goth chick beauty pageant, Amy Lee from Evanescence (can you tell I have MTV on) would fucking win. Amy: I'm sorry all those guys treated you like shit... I won't do that to you. The world is a fucked up, confusing, hurtful place. Why don't you and I go listen to the Cure, smoke cigarettes, and talk about how our parents don't understand us. I love you Amy Lee. I want to exploit your low self esteem in an ultimate effort to have sex with you and... God Dammit! I always say too much/say the wrong thing. I wish I knew how to talk to girls!

Christina Aguilera
will always look like she smells. Bad.

No comments: