Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mr. Saturday Night.

I just woke up from a long nap, avoiding a hangover.

Before that I read that 58% of people polled thing that Scarlett Johannsen is better for Justin Timberlake than Cameron Diaz.


Before that I bought four avocados, a five bottles of Sobe Lean, Laughing Cow cheese, and $7 in celebrity gossip magazines.

Before that, I gave a friend of mine a ride to her car.

Before that, I woke up on my couch, thinking I was alone and saw my friend on the small couch, unexpectedly.

Before that, I embarked on a journey of games of pool, Jagermeister shots, domestic beers, and good times.
I kissed a girl and I'm not really sure that was a great idea. Drunk Gooch loves the ladies.

Before that, my best friend showed up to meet me and my group of friends with a guy that had been asking her out for a while. I can't stand the guy and when he didn't even walk over to say 'hi' to me because he was busy pretending he was text messaging someone, I told her to "take that shit to BillyBobs," a bar not too far from where we were.

Before that, I thought a girl that I had semi-plans with last night was pissed at me and hung up on me. Turns out she wasn't and she didn't, but is pissed off now that she waited for me to call her last night. But I did, and she hung up(?).

Before that, I took a shower.

Hi Jenn E.

Gooch:Out

No comments: