Tuesday, February 13, 2007

















Britney Spears at a club
. This photo is in a lot of the celebrity-tabloid blogs and I'm intrigued by it for a number of reasons. One reason, of course, is how could a girl that was once so smoking hot become a girl that even I would pass on. I'm sure they make that dress in her size. I mean at this point, if I met her (celebrity aside) at a club, I'd look to see if she had any friends. She's become a "Driver," a term I coin to describe the unattractive girl in a group of hot chicks. Show me the least attractive girl in a group of girls at a club, and I'll show you the designated driver. I don't make up these laws of physics, I merely point them out.

Note that I was the one driving all through high school when I went out with my friends, so the rule may apply to both genders.

Also in the picture is a guy that is obviously gay. I mean, how gay do you have to be to look gay in a picture? Really, really fucking gay. He's wearing normal clothes (I'll get to the boots next) and somehow manages to exude an immense amount of gayness.

And why are both Brit and Gay Guy wearing brown boots? Are they at an "ugly brown boot" party, similar to the "ugly sweater" party I went to in December? I guess you can't buy class. Fortunately for me, you can rent it.

goochout.

No comments: