Friday, February 16, 2007

Wow... zipped past 40,000 hits sometime today. I've got to redo this page. I want to go home and take a shower. I need to get a copy of the departed. Wrapped up a good week of work. Why or how does the microwave change the direction in which it rotates the plate each time you start it? I actually spent one second staring at the microwave with that thought in my mind. I think I'm starting to like girls again. I mean, be interested in relationships as opposed to trying to find the path of least resistance to getting laid. Not that that's happened in quite a while. I just don't know how I ended up being such a pussy. I'm the most social socialphobic ever. I still stammer when I ... forget it. This is too pathetic to even write about. I need to get out of town. I really need a vacation from a life that some consider a vacation. I live like Kramer but I look like George. Do I really need to ... I don't know what I was going to finish that sentence with; I just started typing it. Holyfuckingshit is Fergie really making a career out of this... She's such a ripoff of Gwen Stefani, among others. I saw her video for "Glamorous," which reminded me a lot of Gwen Stefani's "Luxurious," since the subject matter was about the same... and Fergie's backup dancers have about the same two or three moves and they're used in all of her videos. It's bad when I notice something like choreography.

No comments: