Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dignity... self control... self respect... a Jedi seeks not these things.

So... another great strip club DJ night last night. The girls were intoxicating... and intoxicated. I was fucked up as well. A lot of my friends came out, which was totally cool. I needed the backup, also, because the club's bouncer seemed to be guarding the Megatouch machine more than anything involving the club.

But fortunately, I got to work with Ryan the bartender with whom I've been friends since the age of six. Some other neighborhood guys were at the bar and we thoroughly broke each other's balls for the duration of their visit.

I can still taste vodka and Red Bull. It tastes like headache. I think I'm still drunk. I'm hung over. My favorite thing to do when I'm hungover is go to the hair salon and have cold water sprayed on my head and face in the hair washing station. There's nothing better for a hangover than a cold water bukkake.

gooch:out

Wait... "it tastes like headache?" What the fuck does that even mean?

No comments: