Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I more or less worked twelve hours yesterday. I went home and watched my DVRed "Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator," which kicked ass as always. Can you imagine being Chris Hansen' son or daughter? Can you imagine getting in trouble and having that interrogative style tear you up? You come home late from school and you tell him you were studying and he comes at you with this:

"Why don't you have a seat... keep on drinking the sweet tea if you want... you say you were studying but I know that you were in detention. I have copies of the referral paperwork and transcripts of your cell phone's text messages to your friends complaining about your punishment. Before we go any further, you should know that I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC..."

"Dad, I know who you are. This is fucking weird. What are those cameras doing here... I hate you."


Can you tell I'm procrastinating going to the gym? Put in a 12 hour day yesterday and while computer work isn't as taxing as, say, ditch digging. It is mentally grueling, however. Plus, throw in an actual meeting, which I attended yesterday (I was one of three people, so it's not like I could fake paying attention) and my brain was fried.

I love this woman:






















Law and Order: SEU (Small Erect Unit)

No comments: