Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Entourage is actually a terrible show. I love it the way that I loved 90210; just don't think too much about it. Now that Vince fucked the manager, can he get back to Ari? Vince is kind of a pussy pain in the ass and seeing Ari cry over a picture of the two of them almost made me deep throat my .38 revolver.

I've got a red wine hangover, I'm watching Sopranos on On Demand, and drinking a bottle of Pelligrino water. In bed. Is that Italian or what?

I'm returning to Montego's for an evening of DJing and fun. I'll try to keep the alcohol out of my mouth and my penis in my pants. A recipe for success if I've ever heard one. May 12, 2007.

A hangover workout? It's coming up. Awesome! Maybe I'll start with a heavy set of tanning bed. Where's my bottle of Redline?

Have we really dragged Carmella's "spec house" storyline this fucking far? I could make a drinking game of doing a shot every time she says "spec" or "spec house." Does anyone else think that her voice is identical to Lois' in Family Guy?

No comments: