Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm in hell.

I know what hell is, and I'm in it. I'll list my argument as to why I know this:

1: I'm paying bills.
2: The movie "Mannequin" is on TV.
3: The remote control batteries are dead and the cable box has no manual channel controls.

Movies from the 80s suck. According to 80s movies, dancing around in a trenchcoat and sunglasses is cool. The mere act of wearing sunglasses makes you suddenly hip and cool. Tom Cruise in Risky Business comes to mind. Too bad for him, sunglasses don't make you sane. Or straight.

And was there some film maker's code stating that every movie made in the 80s had to have a music video styled montage? This is only cool if it happens during a Rocky movie. That's it. That's the rules.

So I'm forced to watch or hear Mannequin starring Kim Cattrall. The movie was made in 1987, so that makes her about 45 when it was filmed.

Happy Birthday, YMike.

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

45 or not I would have hit it 1987