Sunday, December 30, 2007

As always... any materials you wish to send or any comments which you wish to bestow upon me... can be sent to:
gooch@goochonline.com

I've got some more bumper stickers in the works. Being checked by the printers as I write this. I've got a couple really boring jobs lined up this week. I swear to god I've created a career of watching computer progress bars go from left to right. That's what I have to look forward to tomorrow.

Thinking about getting a new tower for the office and relegating the laptop to living room/on site duties.

For Christmas, I got a pair of nice (read: nicer than I'd ever buy myself) running shoes and an iPod that receives signals from the shoes indicating distance, time, pace, etc. These are two things I truly wanted for Christmas, but giving me a pair of nice running shoes is like giving Stevie Wonder a Porsche. It'll be fun to watch at first, but won't last too long.

Someone should make a movie about a rich blind entertainer who makes millions of dollars, but his management team figures they can scam him by taking $100,000 for a Rolls Royce and really buying a$6000 used Cadillac with a Rolls Royce head piece duct taped to the hood. Instead of a Mansion, the team puts treadmills into the floor of the hallways of a small apartment to make it seem like the room's bigger. They take him to Applebees and tell him it's Morton's... all the while pocketing the extra cash. You could make a whole movie based on these highjinks.

Gotta go now... I have to read a thank you note I just got from Marlee Matlin. I sent her an iPod Shuffle for Christmas.



goochout.

No comments: