Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Safeway Chinese food... still resident inside me. Painful.

I had to reset my iPod today. It failed after a Nike+iPod workout, not recording my latest jogging endeavor. Hold down the center button plus the menu button at the same time? Sounds a lot like CTRL+ALT+DEL, if you aks me.

I say "aks" to ingratiate my urban fan base. By "urban fan base," I mean the two black guys banging on my front door as I write this. Who knew that prostitutes would be so touchy when it comes to IOUs?

Amy Winehouse smoking crack? On video? First Marion Barry and now this? Amy Winehouse singing a song called "Rehab" is like me singing a song called "Eating and Drinking Less."





"That bitch set me up..." indeed.

goochout

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bizarre, the videos are from exactly 18 years apart. For this reason, I think we should commemorate January 18th as National Smoke Crack Day. Who is with me?