Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4:00am: After day one of eating flaxseed cereal, green spinach, salad, and lowfat cheese, and no caffeine, I fell asleep at 7:30pm and was unwakeable (not a word) until about 1/2 an hour ago (3:30am). I just checked on backups for two clients, did some billing, and am now instant messaging a man named Wolfe (fellow DJ, used to work with at Montego's) because he doesn't go to sleep until 8am on Tuesdays. Or something.

It's funny how being unhealthy can creep up on you. In January I was a detoxing health food freak. Now, the slightest inkling of vitamins or minerals in my food renders me catatonic and ultimately comatose. Fuck, I want a cheeseburger.

7:30am: I couldn't get out of bed. I think it's depression. Or stress. Whichever. I'm sure I have a pill somewhere that will take care of that. Just got an email indicating that I have a meeting in 1/2 hour.

There's not even anything good on the news today. Today is going to suck.

goochout.

No comments: