Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Problems with Geek Squad

I hate GeekSquad; they're the problem with everything in my industry. They even look for customer's naked pictures on their computers and share them among their friends/co workers.

I assure you that as a computer technician, if I find naked pictures of you on your computer, I will only show them to a select few of my friends who promise not to tell anyone about it. I'll also bill you a reduced rate.

Integrity: The basis on which my company was founded.

Yesterday didn't suck nearly as bad as I thought it would. It actually turned out okay. I only slept 8 hours last night, as opposed to the previous night's 12. Soccer tonight. Completely out of shape for it; should be interesting.

I miss having SIRIUS in the new car.

goochout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many naked pictures, and what kind of discount are we talking about? KG