Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday Party: Saturday, April 19, 2008: Vertigo: 4260 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR - 97214 (503) 234-2423

Played soccer last night. Instead of the obligatory post game "high five," the other team handed us boxes. When opened, the boxes revealed... our asses!

Indeed, our asses were handed to us last night. At least the other obligatory post game ritual, a trip to the Lucky Labrador brewpub, turned out alright. I also ran into my ex in a gas station parking lot (figuratively, not literally) and I ended up having more beer at a nearby bar, thoroughly negating any health benefits from the soccer game I had just played.

Grand Theft Auto IV is coming out April 29th. It's the only PC game I've ever purchased. I've never owned a console game system newer than a Sega Genesis. I play Atari 2600 and emulated old arcade games on the PC. I have purchased GTA3 and GTA: Vice City. GTA4 is not available for the PC. Finally, I have an excuse to purchase a Playstation 3.
http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

"I've ever purchased. I've never owned a console game system newer than a Sega
Genesis. I play Atari 2600 and emulated old arcade games on the PC."

So, did that quote just absolutely dry up my female readership (literally and figuratively) or what? Wow.

Back to the grill.

goochout.

No comments: