Friday, April 18, 2008

Birthday Party: Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 8:00pm - (tomorrow night): Vertigo: 4260 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR - 97214 (503) 234-2423




A computer supplier I frequent has an assistant manager. This person is very nice over the phone; extremely helpful and was very contrite when I had a complaint.



Problem: this person is a man who dresses like a woman to the point where I think we're supposed to think he is a she. He's not fooling anyone and it's very unnerving to see a man dressed as a sort of punk rock girl.


Being gay is fine. Whatever people want to do is ofuckingkay by me. What I take issue with is the notion that we can go to work or out in public dressed however we want. it's not a costume party and this isn't halloween. If he's a man and he "feels" like a woman, what's to keep me from "feeling" like a pirate or an astronaut and coming to work dressed as such every day? I purchase things from this person frequently and my opinions certainly haven't affected my ability to do business with his employer (their constant lack of stock and apathy to do anything about it has). That said...



Ick.



******


I'm drinking a can of Rock Star that I started to drink yesterday. "Gooch," you ask, "wouldn't it have gone flat by now? Nope! I used a Jokari Can Pump and Pour (with alcohol and girls, it's usually pour and pump, respectively -- giggidy). You use this device to pump and store air back into the can so that it never goes flat. I think it works for beer, as well (not that I've ever intentionally left a can of beer undrunk).





******

goochout.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Are you sure they're not pumping carbon into the soda? Air makes pop flat. Beware, I just read a review for this product; a gentlement named Chin Chang said it doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IS FUNNY ABOUT THAT IS MY GRANDPA'S FRIEND JERRI THAT FIXES OUR COMPUTER IS THE SAME WAY! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA TONIGHT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY..... XOXO
ASHLEY