Friday, May 30, 2008

DRAMA IN REAL LIFE: The Tanning Bed Incident.


Like my scrotum here it is in a nutshell - BloodHound Gang,
"Return of the Great White Dope"


I went tanning today. I like the lay-down tanning beds primarily because I feel awkward standing still in an upright for 16 minutes.

So I'm laying naked in a tanning bed and when the timer shuts the bed off, I open the "clam shell" cover, sit up, and swivel so that I'm sitting on the edge of the bed (pretty routine). Apparently, while sitting on the edge of the plexiglass and metal bed, I pushed the plexiglass away from the metal frame. Just enough so something like, say, my scrotum could slip in between. As I stood up, the plexiglass decompressed and went back against the metal... pinching my scrotum in the process.

"Fuck," i grunted, as I stood up quickly in a panic and managed to cause some sort of blood-letting damage to my sac (evidenced by the blood stains on my boxers discovered hours later; I still can't look).

It sucks when something like this happens. If someone asks how my day was, it's not like I can really answer.

So I'll write about it on the internet. That makes sense.

goochout.

Props to Q-Ball for going through the same thing. Sort of.

1 comment:

picturegirl503 said...

Say...sort of like a mamogram without the blood?