Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm a bit hungover this morning. I was lacking interpersonal communication this morning and when I finally got a call, the person was pissed off at me.


"Nobody likes me... I'm simply tolerated by the masses." - me

I just didn't want to post anything for the sake of posting something. I mean, Jesus, do you really need another post exclaiming that I have nothing to write about? I have plenty to write about, just nothing that I want to tell the world.


I'm two for two in solving minor network problems so far today. The gratitude-to-ease-of-work-ratio is fucking phenomenal.


Oh, the people (yes... there was more than two) that were perplexed by the post-it note from the last post: I'm sure it was written in jest.



Here's a picture of Kristen Bell's ass. Who is she? Who cares. You've seen this already if you've been to thesuperficial.com lately. I stare at this picture like it's television. Television that doesn't move. What would you call television that doesn't move? A picture!

goochout

No comments: