Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Woman who cried 'rape' guilty in lover's killing

Couldn't be a better ending. Read the story, but here's the Cliff's Notes: Husband goes home early, sees wife and strange man driving off, wife panics and yells "rape!", husband shoots strange man, wife sticks to her story, police see strange man's phone number saved in wife's phone... yada yada yada... wife's in jail, husband is free.

I mean, the husband got rid of both people that fucked with him at the same time. The movie "Fracture" was about an elaborate drawn out scheme to ultimately do the exact same thing.

I hope somebody at the funeral said "he died doing what he loved." Which I guess, was fucking someone else's wife.

Vacation coming up. seeing that I've taken pleasure in the death of another human being and it's not even 8am; I think I need it.

goochout




No comments: