Monday, May 05, 2008

Eh.

What a day. I went to a job that was supposed to only take a couple of hours and didn't leave for six.

I've been pretty depressed lately (for months now). It's fine, I'll get over it. I only say that because I, for a moment, experienced a state of bliss I'd all but forgotten. I was driving in the new car with the sunroof open. The newly installed Sirius add-on to my factory stereo was playing Howard Stern. The sun and wind whipped through my poorly spiked hair. I was happy! For just a second, I involuntarily smiled without the use of alcohol or oral sex.

I love Sirius radio. It does, however, remind me of the old car CD players: It's crystal clear audio, but instead of 'skipping,' you lose satellite signal and the audio cuts out. It so beats terrestrial radio. I love the possibility of hearing the words "shit" and "fuck" unexpectedly while driving.

goochout.

No comments: