Friday, May 09, 2008

You know the scene in Raging Bull where DeNiro pounds his groin with a sack of ice? That's what my gambling experience has felt like, and I haven't been here 24 hours yet.



I have gotten a lot of reading/research done. I'll be smarter when I get back. Poorer, but smarter. I'll probably sell my reading materials for gambling money.



Oh, I found my phone. Not before sending a signal over the internet to wipe all of the data off of it. I was able to retrieve my contacts, but the pictures from my birthday and a hazy trip to a strip club are gone.



The news on TV here is interesting. A fifteen year old boy agreed to let another 15 year old boy wrap him in toilet paper. He didn't agree to setting the toilet paper on fire, resulting in second degree burns. Assault with a deadly weapon (burning toilet paper, I guess) charges have been leveled against the teen who didn't squeeze the Charmin, but torched the shit out of it with his friend inside. Giggle.



Jenna Bush is getting married today. She has everything I look for in a woman: rich parents, in her twenties, and an inability to control her drinking.



There's a really rough looking group of bikers here called the "Iron Pigs." I've watched documentaries on biker gangs and never heard of them. Turns out... they're a biker club consisting entirely of cops. I get it.



This one's for you, Kelli: Game company plans stripper pole for Nintendo Wii



goochout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont blow your rent $...fuck it...put it all on black 13!