Monday, June 02, 2008

I saw "Sex and the City" last night. There's a part in the movie where Sarah Jessica Parker appears to be sad and Chris Noth says "That's the face I've been trying to avoid."


Yeah... Join the fucking club. I haven't shielded my eyes during a movie this much since 1984 when Arnold Schwarzenegger pulled the heart out of Bill Paxton's chest in "Terminator." True Goochonline Fact: Sex and the City's working title was "Butterface and the City."

At least they didn't take a bunch of 40 year olds and cast them as 30 somethings, which is what happened with SATC's creator's first big endeavor, "Beverly Hills 90210."


The Death Star Battlestation Playset that is my pirated music collection is on full fucking force. My random awesome songs ranging from Zombie to Alice Cooper to Motley Crue to Moterhead to Cypress Hill combined with my sake/red wine medley is fueling this blog.

Fuck you. I could type away and you would have to read this. You can't look away. I'm a train wreck without the humorous subtext. I'm Jonestown without the tasty Kool-Aid.
The cult members in Jonestown didn't drink Kool-Aid. It just made a stupid joke a little less bad. It was some other brand of juice called Flavor-Aid. You just learned something.
In closing: RIP Bo Diddley and Harvey Korman. Recover quickly Kelsey Grammer.
o:gotucho

1 comment:

Greg said...

I... Can't... Look... Away...