Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I was reading the gossip section of a website, because I'm a fag, and I came across this snippet:

British actress Sienna Miller has dumped boyfriend Rhys Ifans - because he was jealous of her friendship with her former lover Matthew Rhys.

Later in the story we learn that Miller left the boyfriend whose last name was Rhys for the guy (the one who is jealous now, apparently) whose first name was Rhys? Is "Rhys" a swedish word for "enormous cock?" What are the odds of dating two people with the word "Rhys" in their name... much less knowing them?

******

I went to the Kenny Chesney concert last night. I'm not a country fan necessarily. If I were to have met Chesney, I would have said something like "dude, I pirated your shit on Limewire before i came out tonight so that I knew what the hell I was getting into tonight." LeAnn Rimes opened the show. I'm not saying that career has slumped in the last ten years, but I think I saw her selling bootleg Kenny Chesney T-shirts in the parking lot after the show. True Story.



I really only knew of Chesney from the sham wedding of his to Renee Zellweger that was annuled for breach of contract, which is usually what happens when you find out after the wedding that the dude was gay. He does have a song about his college years called "Keg in the Closet." Are you the Keg, Kenny? Are you? Don't be ahamed.

gooch:out.

Yee Haw... indeed.

No comments: