Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Young Female Panhandlers... Denied:



NOTE: I phoned this one in (literally) and then decided instead of publishing it to shit-can it because, well, I didn't like it. I guess simply hanging up is the same as "publish now" on the Hipcast system. I just noticed it was on the site. Oh well. Not bad, just unpolished. Too many 'ums' as well.

To explain, I can hit one button on my phone and after it goes through the "push 1 then #" maze for a minute, it beeps and I can record things whenever they pop into my skewed brain. This was one of those times.

I haven't worked today (except for administrative stuff like invoicing and bank deposit). I have no desire to leave the house except for going to the gym. I'm becoming reclusive. Usually, that's the sign of a good writer.

Usually.

Anyways, the cat likes the extra attention. Unfortunately, if I keep on taking mornings off, we're both going to be eating cat food and using Oregonian newspapers for litter/toilet paper.

If you've read the Oregonian lately, you'd use it as toilet paper as well.

gooch:out

No comments: