Monday, August 18, 2008

At the 11:11...




GOOCH: The Log
08/14/1981


I'm really getting into this MTV channel. Hell, I'm glad about cable in general. It's cool, because with the Rogers Cable System box on top of our console television, we finally (for the first time) have a remote control in our house.

So we're on day 13 of MTV and already my Mom's bugging me about watching it so much and she's getting pissed off at some of the content. Doesn't she know that I'm almost eight years old and can probably handle spandexed chicks in leather and chains? Just wait until I can start jerking off!

I'm have to play soccer again this season. I swear, once this season is over I'm never playing soccer again. It's gay. Plus... they make me play defense, which I hate.

I think I want to get out of Cub Scouts as well. My Scoutmaster plays a game with me where he shoves candy down the front of his pants and I have to grab for it. The Jolly Ranchers come out okay, but the chocolates are always melted.

So you're wondering what I'm going to do for extra-curricular activites? The answer: Atari. I'm going to spend the rest of the summer trying to earn my Pitfall Harry's Explorers' Club patch from Activision.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to blog on a Commodore Vic-20? with a 300 baud modem? It's even more impressive since the internet hasn't been invented yet. I've got mad skills.

No comments: